Re: Televangelist warns of evolution doomsday

From: George Murphy <gmurphy@raex.com>
Date: Fri Nov 11 2005 - 16:08:26 EST

To put the best construction on Robertson's remarks - which isn't easy - he
may not realize the difference between "intelligent design" as a religious
belief & as a putative scientific theory. But while that's the case for a
lot of people in the street who express sympathy with ID, such ignorance
would be inexcusable for a man in Robertson's position. In any case, his
vindictiveness & picture of a God who has somehow forgotten how to be slow
to "gracious & merciful, slow to anger & abounding in steadfast love" is
pretty contemptible.

Shalom
George
http://web.raex.com/~gmurphy/