Re: Televangelist warns of evolution doomsday

From: Michael Roberts <michael.andrea.r@ukonline.co.uk>
Date: Fri Nov 11 2005 - 15:25:46 EST

Sounds worse than the President of Iran!

Frankly how can a Christian speak like this?

At present I am writing up the late Daniel Wonderly's appalling treatment at
Grace Coll Winona Lake. I have two letters he wrote to me in 1984. They are
heart-breaking how a man had his career ruined by a "Christian", yet he
wrote without bitterness. I have a great respect for the man.His book God's
Time Records is very useful

Michael