RE: Televangelist warns of evolution doomsday

From: Hofmann, Jim <jhofmann@exchange.fullerton.edu>
Date: Fri Nov 11 2005 - 12:26:50 EST

It's even better when you watch it:

http://www.pfaw.org/pfaw/general/default.aspx?oid=19453

Jim Hofmann

-----Original Message-----
From: asa-owner@lists.calvin.edu [mailto:asa-owner@lists.calvin.edu] On
Behalf Of Pim van Meurs
Sent: Friday, November 11, 2005 9:20 AM
To: asa@calvin.edu
Subject: Televangelist warns of evolution doomsday

Wow...

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/9995578/

"Pat Robertson says a vote against intelligent design is a vote against
God"

"I'd like to say to the good citizens of Dover: if there is a disaster
in your area, don't turn to God, you just rejected him from your city,"
Robertson said on his daily television show broadcast from Virginia,
"The 700 Club."

"And don't wonder why he hasn't helped you when problems begin, if they
begin. I'm not saying they will, but if they do, just remember, you just

voted God out of your city. And if that's the case, don't ask for his
help because he might not be there," he said.