RE: Vatican

From: Stephen J. Krogh, P.G. <panterragroup@mindspring.com>
Date: Thu Nov 10 2005 - 13:01:09 EST

I suppose you were commenting on my post. Eve wasn't created just to be a
gardening helper, but to complete him. Another male would have been better
suited to work with Adam in the garden. It is clear that is not the case.
Adam felt incomplete. Adam seeing all the other animals in the Garden. Did
they have mates?

[22] And the rib, which the LORD God had taken from man, made he a woman,
and brought her unto the man.
[23] And Adam said, This is now bone of my bones, and flesh of my flesh: she
shall be called Woman, because she was taken out of Man.
[24] Therefore shall a man leave his father and his mother, and shall cleave
unto his wife: and they shall be one flesh.

These verses really don't make sense if Adam just needed a helper.