Re: Vatican

From: Charles Carrigan <CCarriga@olivet.edu>
Date: Wed Nov 09 2005 - 23:46:18 EST

So I guess your answer to both of my questions is "no, we cannot agree".

And my questions were completely serious.

So please clarify if I'm misunderstanding - you don't believe Jesus was a man, but rather both a man and woman - ??

Regarding the quoted Jewish scholars - the entire NT states very clearly that many Jewish scholars at the time had gotten many things wrong about what the coming Messiah would be like. What makes you so sure that these particular one's have it right?

Best,
Charles

Charles W. Carrigan, Ph.D.
Olivet Nazarene University