Re: Vatican

From: Pim van Meurs <pimvanmeurs@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed Nov 09 2005 - 00:02:53 EST

So, we can reject that the vatican accepted ID via
Schoenborn. Thus the real standard is the papal
statement which clearly supports evolution. In fact,
the recent statement made by the cardinal, in support
of religious faith and science, clearly outlines the
confusion of Schoenborn, namely the conflation of
randomness with purposeless.

A common creationist confusion it seems. Science
cannot address 'purpose' in this case, one way or
another.

Pim

<http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-bloggers/1518243/posts>The

<http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-bloggers/1518243//^http://insightscoop.typepad.com/2004/2005/11/the_vatican_end.html>Ignatius