Re: "Pandas" evolves into a new edition

From: Pim van Meurs <pimvanmeurs@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue Nov 08 2005 - 23:57:44 EST

The document "Design of life" became part of the Dover
lawsuit when Dembski somewhat foolishly referenced it
in his expert witness testimony. When the FTE, the
publisher, was forced to hand over the draft, and
Dembski was not allowed personal representation, he
removed himself/Moore law center removed him
(depending on who you believe).

Forrest has already seen the draft, under seal as I
understand.

In another note, it seems that the incumbents of the
Dover school board all lost to people opposing the ID
approach.

"The people have spoken".

http://www.pennlive.com/news/patriotnews/index.ssf?/base/news/11314454343830.xml&coll=1

This article also has some interesting revelations
about Buckingham

Hopefully this will be a warning to those wanting to
teach a scientifically vacuous concept.

Pim

http://www.philly.com/mld/inquirer/news/local/states/pennsylvania/counties/bucks_county/13039711.htm.