Re: [Norton AntiSpam] Re: Vatican

From: Jim Armstrong <jarmstro@qwest.net>
Date: Tue Nov 08 2005 - 23:18:36 EST

I'm still stuck here, Janice.
While there is a lot of specialty language here, as well as a good bit
of historical perspective, one outstanding question seems easy enough to
articulate without invoking them.
If our understanding of God is that he/she/it transcends our universe of
space and time, existing before that universe came into being (or
perhaps form, comprising only the E part of the E=mc^2 equation),
why does it make sense that whatever image and/or likeness to God that
may be expressed necessarily has anything to do with the physical?
...And in particular, comprises something that would be put at risk by a
physical evolutionary creation process?
Baffling!
JimA