Provocative Richard Dawkins quotes

From: Joel Cannon <jcannon@jcannon.washjeff.edu>
Date: Mon Nov 07 2005 - 21:34:40 EST

Hi Folks:

I am part of a panel discussing intelligent design tomorrow
(Tues. night). One thing I would like to do is provide some context in
which to view the ID movement.

Can someone provide me with a good Dawkins quote. The one that I
recall I read on the old Templeton listserv where he was at his
provocative best. I believe it was from an article in The Independent
where Christianity or its practice was labeled as something like
wicked or insane. (which would you choose?)

Joel W. Cannon | (724)223-6146
Physics Department | jcannon@washjeff.edu
Washington and Jefferson College |
Washington, PA 15301 |