Re: Peer reviewed ID publications

From: Terry M. Gray <grayt@lamar.colostate.edu>
Date: Thu Nov 03 2005 - 23:50:07 EST

Joel,

One of them is the Protein Science article last year by Behe and
Snook. They may also be counting the follow-up article from Behe and
Snook in last month's Protein Science, where there was a formal peer
reviewed rebuttal of their earlier piece. The editors invited Behe
and Snook to follow up--I'm sure their response was peer reviewed.

TG

On Nov 3, 2005, at 8:44 AM, Joel Cannon wrote:

> Hi Folks:
>
> When I was browsing through materials the other day, I saw a statement
> (I believe it was on Access Research Network, it may have been in
> comments on the Harrisburg trial) that 3 peer-reviewed ID papers have
> been published. Can someone tell me what they were? A google search
> turned up one in Proceedings of the Biological Society of Washington.
>
> Thanks,
>

> --

> --------
> Joel W. Cannon | (724)223-6146