Peer reviewed ID publications

From: Joel Cannon <jcannon@jcannon.washjeff.edu>
Date: Thu Nov 03 2005 - 10:44:30 EST

Hi Folks:

When I was browsing through materials the other day, I saw a statement
(I believe it was on Access Research Network, it may have been in
comments on the Harrisburg trial) that 3 peer-reviewed ID papers have
been published. Can someone tell me what they were? A google search
turned up one in Proceedings of the Biological Society of Washington.

Thanks,

Joel W. Cannon                   |   (724)223-6146
Physics Department               |   jcannon@washjeff.edu
Washington and Jefferson College |
Washington, PA 15301             |