Re: Question for ID propopents--the demarcation question

From: Freeman, Louise Margaret <>
Date: Wed Nov 02 2005 - 14:09:37 EST

I wouldn't call it "explicitly" distancing, but there's some addressing of
those issues in this interesting interview with Dembski and Haught:

Also Behe's review of Haught's book:

though Haught's response takes some issue with what Behe said.
Louise M. Freeman, PhD
Psychology Dept
Mary Baldwin College
Staunton, VA 24401