Re: Question for ID propopents--the demarcation question

From: Freeman, Louise Margaret <lfreeman@mbc.edu>
Date: Wed Nov 02 2005 - 14:09:37 EST

I wouldn't call it "explicitly" distancing, but there's some addressing of
those issues in this interesting interview with Dembski and Haught:

http://www.stnews.org/archives/2002/May_features.html#5

Also Behe's review of Haught's book:
http://www.arn.org/docs/behe/mb_godafterdarwinreview.htm

though Haught's response takes some issue with what Behe said.
http://www.metanexus.net/metanexus_online/show_article.asp?3092
__
Louise M. Freeman, PhD
Psychology Dept