Re: Question for ID propopents--the demarcation question

From: Michael Roberts <michael.andrea.r@ukonline.co.uk>
Date: Wed Nov 02 2005 - 14:04:20 EST

Here's an interesting quotation from my favourite evangelical scientist.

To the supreme Intelligence, indeed, all the complex and mutable combinations we behold, may be the necessary results of some simple law, regulating every material change, and involving within itself the very complications, which we, in our ignorance, regard as interruptions in the continuity of Nature's work.

Any suggestions who it is?

Michael