Question for ID propopents--the demarcation question

From: Ted Davis <>
Date: Mon Oct 31 2005 - 13:13:47 EST

One of my colleagues (a lit professor) just asked me this great little

Can you recommend an essay or book in which an Intelligent Design theorist
explicitly distinguishes his/her position from Young Earth creationism?

There are some ID advocates out there, both lurkers and participants; there
are also others who have read a lot of ID. I'd really like to have
recommendations on this--actual printed books or essays, not TDI website