Re: ASPM allele origin dated to Adam's time

From: Chris Barden <>
Date: Fri Oct 21 2005 - 11:19:53 EDT

I don't know what Glenn was specifically thinking about that was
"dangerous", but I for one would be concerned this would revive all
sorts of eugenic arguments. What's more, it could be turned into a
troubling apologetic for why many generations of Native Americans,
Aztecs, etc. were denied God's favor.

On the other hand, I bet Alvin Plantinga would love this article, as
it provides (albeit shaky) evidence for God's "design plan"
introducing the sensus divinitatus and giving us warrant to believe in