Re: Viewpoint discrimination or careless reading.

From: Ted Davis <>
Date: Thu Oct 06 2005 - 15:50:40 EDT

>>> "Michael Roberts" <> 10/06/05 1:55 PM
I can't remember, but some contributors to Pandasthumb cant distinguish
between Fine tuning and ID, so that means both Polkinghorne and Peacocke

Michael, from observing those folks from time to time, I have no doubt you
are right. Not much discernment there, no more than one typically finds on

Indeed, I suspect that most of them can't distinguish between ... well, you
know how that one usually goes, certain parts of the anatomy are involved.