Re: The greatest challenge facing mankind

From: janice matchett <>
Date: Mon Oct 03 2005 - 22:09:11 EDT

At 07:33 PM 10/3/2005, andrew mandell wrote:

>at this place in history the example you use about the danger of
>propaganda is a simplistic version of
>environmentalism! Give me a break. That's what threatens mankind! young
>treehuggers run amok

### Ahhhhh ... no -- I think you missed something along the way,
there. This will get you up to speed (I hope):

"The greatest challenge facing mankind is the challenge of distinguishing
reality from fantasy, truth from propaganda."

If you still miss the point, maybe Michael Crichton doesn't know how to
express himself very well or maybe he should learn to write more clearly.

~ Janice :)