RE: It's the Bible or evolution

From: Alexanian, Moorad <alexanian@uncw.edu>
Date: Wed Sep 28 2005 - 20:41:08 EDT

How does the fact that in 5 billion years our sun will become a red giant and engulf the earth fit in evolutionary theory or theistic evolution? What form of natural selection does this imply? It seems that the whole thing is more futile than indicated by those who consider there to be no meaning in the whole of creation.

Moorad