Re: It's the Bible or evolution

From: <kbmill@ksu.edu>
Date: Mon Sep 26 2005 - 14:23:07 EDT

> Evolution definitely does not entail atheism, but this does not mean
> that it is "simply false" that evolution and Christianity are in
> conflict.

I stated that evolution and an orthodox Christian faith are not
inherently in conflict. Such a conflict view is "simply false." It is
entirely possible to hold to a thoroughly orthodox theology and fully
accept commonn descent. In fact, I find evolution provides helpful
guidance in addressing some very difficult theological issues such as
"natural evil."

Keith