Re: Comments on Snoke's approach

From: Jim Armstrong <jarmstro@qwest.net>
Date: Sat Sep 24 2005 - 02:11:39 EDT

I still struggle with this conceptualization. It sounds like the model
is that of a a bunch of parts lying around with a probability computed
for how they might assemble a single molecule (of DNA).
But in nature, it is not a single-molecule assembly process. Instead
there are bunches [large numbers] of alternative assemblies going on at
any given time, and I don't see this sort of thing figured into
probability calculations.
Am I missing something?

JimA