Re: The Universe in a Single Atom

From: Jim Armstrong <jarmstro@qwest.net>
Date: Wed Sep 21 2005 - 02:54:56 EDT

This would seem to me to be a difficult case to make. How does one
differentiate with some measure of confidence among revelation,
imagination, ideas, concepualization, theory formulation, sudden
insight, and so on? Some or all of these could certainly have some
effect on the course of science, even in errant in the short term. I
might even go further and suggest that the gifts of sentience and the
discoverability of nature conspire in a fairly profound form of
revelation which does have something to do with the exercise and course
of science. JimA