Re: Message from Phil Skell

From: Terry M. Gray <grayt@lamar.colostate.edu>
Date: Tue Sep 20 2005 - 15:50:07 EDT

Ted,

Some of the critiques listed below are ably dealt with in Keith and
David's chapter in Perspectives on an Evolving Creation.

An older web version is available at http://www.asa3.org/ASA/
resources/Miller.html

I'm sorry to say, these are the same old and worn arguments. Why they
prove so problematical to some of us, but not to others, (when
there's no real Biblical/theological/philosophical agenda remains a
mystery to me).

TG

Terry M. Gray, Ph.D.
Computer Support Scientist