Re: Re no death prior to the fall....

From: gordon brown <gbrown@euclid.colorado.edu>
Date: Sun Sep 18 2005 - 20:14:42 EDT

Even if they could travel at the speed of light, the volume of space that
humans could populate could increase only at a rate proportional to the
cube of time. This would ultimately be overtaken by the exponential rate
of population increase.

Gordon Brown
Department of Mathematics
University of Colorado