Re: Re no death prior to the fall....

From: George Murphy <gmurphy@raex.com>
Date: Sun Sep 18 2005 - 14:06:08 EDT

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Joanna Woo
  To: Jim Armstrong ; ASA
  Sent: Sunday, September 18, 2005 12:24 PM
  Subject: Re: Re no death prior to the fall....

  oops, i copied-and-pasted that wrong. please ignore that last post. the correct one is this:

  the point of this discussion is to try to see what would happen if we take the Bible at face value, minus the Fall, and assume no death if no Fall. so, in answer to George's comment, 2 kids per couple is linear growth if nobody dies.

  Yes - I was just jumping in with a mathe comment & forgot the assumption that no one was dying! With 2 children per couple the number of people in each generation is constant.

  Shalom
  George
  http://web.raex.com/~gmurphy/