From: <RFaussette@aol.com>
Date: Sat Sep 17 2005 - 13:38:22 EDT

In a message dated 9/17/2005 12:04:59 PM Eastern Standard Time,
rjschn39@bellsouth.net writes:
"Everything exists in God. All we can perceive is the activity of nature, but
with faith we can see God at work. The tiniest particle of matter and the
smallest moment of time contain something of God's concealed activity. God
hides behind the curtain of his creation's business."
thanks for the quote - God cannot be considered apart from his
manifestations. If it manifest, it is an aspect of God.

rich faussette