RE: Teaching Evolution - Childs Perspective

From: Alexanian, Moorad <alexanian@uncw.edu>
Date: Fri Sep 16 2005 - 10:32:07 EDT

I make a distinction between different kinds of knowledge and their
respective subject matter. One may place the study of the physical
universe in a disciple quite distinct from the kind of knowledge known
as theology/religion. However, humans are a mixture of the physical and
the nonphysical. Their nature cannot be separated in the same fashion
that we separate different kinds of knowledge in order to make their
study more methodical and thus simpler. Humans are rather complex and
only by integrating all kinds of knowledge can we get a true picture of
what man is.

Moorad