Re: Teaching Evolution - Childs Perspective

From: Iain Strachan <igd.strachan@gmail.com>
Date: Fri Sep 16 2005 - 09:44:32 EDT

Janice,

Just wondering if you'd gain more respect for your ideas if you
refrained from using bold type face and large fonts quite so often?
It reminds me of the of the vicar whose sermon notes had the marginal
comment AWSL. On being asked what this meant he said "Argument Weak,
Shout Louder". If your arguments are good, then you should not have
to resort to hectoring bold large fonts to reinforce them - the power
should be behind the quality of argument, not the presentation.

Iain.

--
Those who can count and those who can't.