From: Cornelius Hunter <ghunter2099@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Fri Sep 16 2005 - 00:17:36 EDT

Dave:

I apologize for the confusion. I don't, however, quite know what you mean when you say I'm using Humpty Dumpty semantics. I thought my point was clear, but I'll try to clarify if you would please explain exactly what you mean. I especially don't follow this:

"Therefore whatever Dobshansky intended, his definite Christian faith, don't matter. Hunter reads it as a denial of the very possibility of faith."

What did I write that led you conclude this? Thanks,

--George