Re: Arv Edgeworth

From: <pcjones5@comcast.net>
Date: Tue Sep 13 2005 - 16:47:36 EDT

Can't find anything on TS Ministries or Arv. I did find this invitation on a message board:

"I'm writing to let you know of a wonderful opportunity you have to really enlighten yourselves about science! As homeschoolers, we all know about the presence of the Evolution theory in today's secular curriculum, but don't be fooled into thinking you don't need to worry about it! Did you realize that there are subtle Evolution teachings in some of the texts used in Christian schools as well? Do you know how to answer challenges to Creationist beliefs? Do you realize fully the "soul danger" that can come from belief in the theory of Evolution?
Hopewell Baptist Church in Corbin is hosting a Truth & Science Seminar taught by Arv Edgeworth of TS Ministries. This seminar runs each night through Wednesday.
I strongly encourage you to come to at least one of these sessions if at all possible! The information Mr. Edgeworth has presented thus far has been wonderful. Please tell others about this, especially any science teachers you might know! You are sure to be amazed at what you learn!"

Link to msg board:
http://users4.cgiforme.com/cvche1/messages/146.html

-Phil

attached mail follows:

Hi All,

Does anyone know much about Arv Edgeworth? From a quick web search, it appears that he is a pastor of a church in Michigan, and that he is also the director of Truth and Science Ministries, a young earth creationist organization. A local church here in Bourbonnais, IL, is advertising a conference toward the end of September where you can "learn the truth about dinosaurs", and Arv Edgeworth is the conference leader. Does anyone know anything more about him?

Best,
Charles

Charles W. Carrigan, Ph.D.
Olivet Nazarene University