Re: Bishop Ussher

From: D. F. Siemens, Jr. <dfsiemensjr@juno.com>
Date: Mon Sep 12 2005 - 18:43:02 EDT

I don't know Fuller's qualifications, but both /New Columbia
Encyclopedia/ and /EB 2004/ (DVD) credit him with the date, later
inserted in Bibles and generally accepted till the 19th century. I don't
have a copy of his work, but I have seen a translation in the catalogs
recently. Anybody have a copy of the book?
Dave

On Mon, 12 Sep 2005 15:06:56 -0700 "Hofmann, Jim"