Re: Public perceptions of science: was Why Most Published Research Findings Are False

From: Michael Roberts <michael.andrea.r@ukonline.co.uk>
Date: Sat Sep 10 2005 - 16:54:20 EDT

Thanks for this useful comment. Geologists are not only careful but they are
very contentious with each other and so have to be careful as they know at
least one geologist will behave like a non-scavenging T Rex.

When geologists actually agree with each other there is very high certainty
to what they say!

I am sure that this could be said about most scientists!

You touch on another problem of YECs criticising sciences they have no skill
in.

Michael