Writings about...

From: John Hewlett <john.hewlett@usa.com>
Date: Tue Sep 06 2005 - 18:53:49 EDT

Hey Folks,

A few weeks back I posted a segement about the possibility of an eternal universe and how that relates to Christianty. I personally feel with the evidence at hand there is a wealth of data supporting the Big Bang. However some cosmologist tend to want to speculate about what was going on before the Big Bang. Some astronomers and physicist say that it is not possible to know what went on before the Big Bang, others beg the differ. So that being said, I was wondering if you guys knew of any writings by philosophers of science, or scientist themselves that deal with this eternal universe hypothesis (I certainly wouldn't call it a theory)? I thank all (Dr. Haarsm etc...) that have already posted their views and of course I encourage you to if you haven't as I would love to hear some angles. If you guys could refer me to some writings that would be great as well.

So long,
John

Sign-up for Ads Free at Mail.com
http://promo.mail.com/adsfreejump.htm