Re: God's history (Was God the interactor)

From: D. F. Siemens, Jr. <dfsiemensjr@juno.com>
Date: Tue Sep 06 2005 - 14:43:49 EDT

This assumes that God's awareness must be like our awareness. All our
knowledge is in time. All our communication involves one word following
another in time. Even God's communication to us is a step by step process
at our end. This is not a restriction on omniscience. Indeed, your
approach requires pitting omnipotence against omniscience, which is
incoherent.
Dave

On Tue, 6 Sep 2005 09:31:22 -0700 (PDT) Bill Hamilton