Re: Chain of Responsibility (BS Repellent)

From: janice matchett <janmatch@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon Sep 05 2005 - 19:05:30 EDT

At 04:38 PM 9/4/2005, Lawrence Johnston wrote:

>Janice - Thank you x 10^6 for that information about the troubles in New
>Oreans. A breath of fresh air on the ASA List. I had no idea about the
>local government, and now I can see why the media did not dare talk about
>it. And welcome to the List! ~ Larry Johnston

### Well, thank you very much for your enthusiastic comments. Brit Hume,
on the "grapevine segment" of his newscast on Fox News Network a few
minutes ago, backed up the info I posted, big time.

He also showed the video clip of what this guy had to say today, too, if
you'd like to watch
it: http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/1477440/posts?page=1620#1620

Janice

>Date sent: Sun, 04 Sep 2005 10:14:12 -0400
>From: janice matchett <janmatch@earthlink.net>
>Subject: Chain of Responsibility (BS Repellent)
>To: asa@calvin.edu
>
> > You'll find the repellent below (a copy of which, I think, should be
> included in every aid package donated to the survivors).
> >
> > Access a lot more BSR here if you need
> > it: http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/1475443/posts ~ Janice
> >

> > Chain of Command <http://www.dcthornton.com/?p=2047>Who's Responsible For
> > New Orleans? > by D.C. Thornton @ 11:58 pm.