Re: God's history (Was God the interactor)

From: D. F. Siemens, Jr. <dfsiemensjr@juno.com>
Date: Mon Sep 05 2005 - 15:07:39 EDT

Terry,
Speaking for myself, I have no problem affirming the ecumenical creeds.
What I am trying to do as a philosopher is to present a coherent view
that also takes other scriptural teachings into account. This has a long
and honorable history, with Augustine and Aquinas the most famous
activists. George, I think, is placing more emphasis on the creeds
themselves.
Dave