Re: Emergency housing drive.....Pass it on

From: janice matchett <janmatch@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun Sep 04 2005 - 20:29:30 EDT

At 06:53 AM 9/2/2005, Robert Schneider wrote:
>Thank you, Keith. Tens of thousands of people have already signed up with
>MoveOn's <http://www.hurricanehousing.org>www.hurricanehousing.org, and
>word is spreading fast.
>
>I can't think of a better way to serve the Christ in those who are
>suffering: "I was hungry and you gave me food; I was thirsty and you gave
>me something to drink; I was a stranger and you welcomed me; I was naked
>and you gave me clothing; I was sick and you took care of me" (Matt. 25:35-36).
>
>Bob

### Janice comments: In like manner, some of you may not approve of EIB,
but this seems to be a very good idea (especially since Jim Wallis forgot
to include it among the "Disaster Response" links on his Sojourner's web
page).

How You Can Help Hurricane Victims... Pass it on
• Click here for a list of charitable and corporate efforts that need your
help: http://www.rushlimbaugh.com

As conservatives, we share a core belief that we are all in this together,
and today is an important chance to put that idea to work. There are
thousands of families who have just lost everything and need a place to
stay dry. Let's do what we can to help.

Thanks for being there when it matters most.

As Bob said, "I can't think of a better way to serve the Christ in those
who are suffering: "I was hungry and you gave me food; I was thirsty and
you gave me something to drink; I was a stranger and you welcomed me; I was
naked and you gave me clothing; I was sick and you took care of me" (Matt.
25:35-36)."

Janice - and the whole Conservative Civic Action team.