Re: Emergency housing drive at www.hurricanehousing.org. Pass it on.

From: Randy Isaac <randyisaac@adelphia.net>
Date: Fri Sep 02 2005 - 19:19:52 EDT

We have three ASA members in New Orleans and Mobile, the most affected
areas. I've tried to contact them to see if they are ok and see what
opportunites they might suggest for us to help. This is a disaster of major
proportions. At our annual meeting we talked about applying technology to
developing countries. How can we use it to help our own country in
desperate need?

Randy