Re: How to encourage a former creationist to persevere in faith?

From: Randy Isaac <randyisaac@adelphia.net>
Date: Fri Sep 02 2005 - 08:42:20 EDT

Good point, Iain. I was thinking too narrowly of 'literal' as a day being
24 hours. The question still remains whether it is chronology or
completeness or allegory or framework or any or all of the above. At least
we all seem to agree on the primary message--it's the additional multiple
levels of meaning that are the challenge.

Randy