Re: God the interactor (was God the tinkerer)

From: D. F. Siemens, Jr. <dfsiemensjr@juno.com>
Date: Fri Sep 02 2005 - 14:51:07 EDT

Let's see if I understand you guys. If you're right, then there was a
something-not-time (snt) before God planned the universe, then a snt
after the original and before the execution when he planned it, then a
later snt when he produced the universe, followed by many other snts. The
last snt that I recognize is the glorification of the elect. I haven't
observed this, yet Romans 8 says it has already happened. So it both is
already and isn't yet. God, being omnipotent, makes it be and not be in
some snt.

However, I still need clarification. How are snts related to time in our
universe/experience? Are snts just an aspect of time? How many snts
occurred during the first period mentioned above? What could have gone on
during these precursor snts?

Why do I get the strong impression that it is not just YECs that talk
nonsense on the claimed basis of scripture?
Dave

On Fri, 2 Sep 2005 07:12:28 -0700 (PDT) Bill Hamilton