RE: How to encourage a former creationist to persevere in faith?

From: Dick Fischer <dickfischer@verizon.net>
Date: Fri Sep 02 2005 - 14:12:36 EDT

Literal is using words in their normal sense. When God spreads his
wings we take it to be figurative because we don't think a spiritual God
has material wings. But the description of the Garden of Eden and the
flood we could take as "literal" if we believe a "garden" is a place
where vegetables grow and a "flood" is a bunch of water where water
normally isn't.

www.genesisproclaimed.org