Re: God the interactor (was God the tinkerer)

From: Bill Hamilton <williamehamiltonjr@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri Sep 02 2005 - 10:12:28 EDT

I agree with George. Dave can perhaps be satisfied that in the world of logic he is correct. But logic that ignores the constraints imposed by knowledge available to us (Scripture) is sterile.
Furthermore, Dave's insistence that God cannot engage in a sequence of actions limits God. None of us can fully appreciate omnipotence, but I would want to be very careful about statements to the effect that "God cannot do X".