Re: God the interactor (was God the tinkerer)

From: Don Winterstein <dfwinterstein@msn.com>
Date: Fri Sep 02 2005 - 06:25:03 EDT

Dave,

I was hoping you were going to tell me why the eternal God was unable to generate events in sequence. That is, why can't there be an "earlier" and a "later," a "before" and an "after," for the eternal God? There's no reason that I can see why this would mean he was confined within our space-time. It would just mean he had the option of doing novel things. And doesn't the finite age of our universe imply that it's just such a novel thing?

Apparently the explanation is far too sophisticated for my poor brain to absorb. : )

Don