Re: How to encourage a former creationist to persevere in faith?

From: Michael Roberts <michael.andrea.r@ukonline.co.uk>
Date: Thu Sep 01 2005 - 06:39:52 EDT

My problem is that I do not know what literally literally means. Does
literally literally mean literal, or can literally literally mean something
other that what literally literally means to the popular understanding of
literally. I literally cant get my head round what literally literally
means.

Believe it or not I am literally trying to be serious in elucidating what
literally literally means

Michael