Re: How to encourage a former creationist to persevere in faith?

From: Robert Schneider <rjschn39@bellsouth.net>
Date: Wed Aug 31 2005 - 20:09:44 EDT

MessageNow, Glenn, please. Michael and I make no claims of divine communication to support our interpretations. Do you? I make no assrtion of infallibility for my reading of Gen. 1, but I do share a view with many others who are better biblical scholars than I, and I'll stand by my position. If you have reasons to conclude that Gen. 1 is not a theological/liturgical narrative, I would be glad to entertain them. I'm sure we stand together in the Lord's love and care.

I look forward to Michael's riposte.

Bob