Re: How to encourage a former creationist to persevere in faith?

From: Michael Roberts <michael.andrea.r@ukonline.co.uk>
Date: Wed Aug 31 2005 - 16:13:27 EDT

I said disagreement scale which is very different!! Note how the scale
progresses!

I think I would describe YEC as heretical, along with denying the divinity
of Christ .

I am more in tune with Bob (and George?) on this, but if Glenn gave me a
barrel of oil every time I refer people to his website I could open my own
refinery. It is a matter of dotting "i"s and crossing "t"s, but I think it a
less than good approach.

Michael

PS we are about to chop down a large tree , so will have plenty of wood for
burning