RE: How to encourage a former creationist to persevere in faith?

From: Bill Hamilton <>
Date: Wed Aug 31 2005 - 11:50:36 EDT

I have also been advocating this view for some time, and share your frustration. This view fits very well with the view that God commands and various agencies -- perhaps the earth itself (see Gen 1:11 and other similar verses in Gen 1) -- execute the commands. See also Psalm 19:1-4. God speaks, nature executes.

Glenn Morton <> wrote:

> [...]

I have been advocating this view point for about 10 years. It is sad that
no one ever seems to hear of this view. See

Bill Hamilton
William E. Hamilton, Jr., Ph.D.