RE: How to encourage a former creationist to persevere in faith?

From: Bill Hamilton <williamehamiltonjr@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed Aug 31 2005 - 11:50:36 EDT

I have also been advocating this view for some time, and share your frustration. This view fits very well with the view that God commands and various agencies -- perhaps the earth itself (see Gen 1:11 and other similar verses in Gen 1) -- execute the commands. See also Psalm 19:1-4. God speaks, nature executes.

Glenn Morton <glennmorton@entouch.net> wrote:

> [...]

I have been advocating this view point for about 10 years. It is sad that
no one ever seems to hear of this view. See
http://home.entouch.net/dmd/daysofproclamation.htm

Bill Hamilton
William E. Hamilton, Jr., Ph.D.