Re: Global warming problems in homeschool text

From: Michael Roberts <michael.andrea.r@ukonline.co.uk>
Date: Sat Aug 27 2005 - 16:13:42 EDT

A parallel from the Ice ages is that there is virtually no glaciation in
South Dakota including the Black hills as not enough snow fell to have any
effect. SD was very cold and very dry (no Budweiser either) Thus no tills,
erratics etc etc unlike Wisconsin and New England , not to mention over here
as I am perched on a drumlin.Yet there are signs of glaciation at 10000ft
west of Bryce Canyon and there are signs of glaciation at lowish
levels -3000ft all round the sierra Nevada

No snow, no glaciers,

Michael