RE: tinkering God

From: Alexanian, Moorad <alexanian@uncw.edu>
Date: Thu Aug 25 2005 - 16:38:57 EDT

I would not pay too much attention what philosophers say. Cosmologists are contemplating so-called mutiverse of an endless series of big bangs blooming from one another, creating universes without limit. Physicists are developing theories with a multitude of universes. If theoretical thought can provide such venues, why are philosophers using their ignorance to serve notice on the sanity of Christianity?

Moorad