Re: God as tinkerer

From: D. F. Siemens, Jr. <dfsiemensjr@juno.com>
Date: Thu Aug 25 2005 - 14:45:05 EDT

Don,
Just how could you have an experience outside of time? Seems to me you're
making your experience the measure of God's existence. This makes God
react, with the implication that he has to wait for knowledge. How does
this match up with Romans 8:29 et sq.?
Dave

On Thu, 25 Aug 2005 04:00:26 -0700 "Don Winterstein"