Re: tinkering God

From: D. F. Siemens, Jr. <dfsiemensjr@juno.com>
Date: Tue Aug 23 2005 - 15:40:12 EDT

Bill,
I fear you are ignoring /consequentia mirabilis/ which, for example,
accepting your statements, provides validly:
God is atemporal.
God is temporal.
Therefore, Bill Hamilton is god.
Therefore, Bill Hamilton is the devil.
Therefore, Burgy is prouder than Satan.
Therefore, any other nonsense you care to add.

As for me, I'll stand by logical consistency.
Dave

On Tue, 23 Aug 2005 12:03:08 -0700 (PDT) Bill Hamilton